Friday, October 11, 2019

Easy English Conversations about reason for absence from class


This is a typical Easy English Conversations about reason for absence from class.



Characters


Teacher and Vairamuthu



Teacher : Vairamuthu…
Vairamuthu : Present Sir.
Teacher : Why were you absent yesterday?
Vairamuthu : I attended my sister's marriage yesterday.
Teacher : Why did you not send a leave letter?
Vairamuthu : Because I was in a hurry yesterday.
Teacher : Where was the marriage held?
Vairamuthu : It was held in K.K. Nagar.
Teacher : When was the function over?
Vairamuthu : The function was over at 12.30 p.m.
Teacher : You could have attended it in the evening.
Vairamuthu : Sorry sir. I could not. Because I had to go with the couple.
Teacher : Hereafter I will punish you for not sending leave letter.
Vairamuthu : Sir, I will not do so hereafter. Please excuse me.





Words to Know

  1. Absent
  2. Marriage
  3. Hurry
  4. Function

  5. Couple
  6. Hereafter
  7. Punish
  8. Excuse

No comments:

Post a Comment