|Starting the presentation||Good morning/Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen|
• The topic of my presentation today is ...
• What I'm going to talk about today is ...
|Why you are giving||• The purpose of this presentation is ...|
• This is important because ...
• My objective is to ...
|Stating the main points||• The main points I will be talking about are :|
|Introducing the first point||• Let's start / begin with ...|
|Showing graphics,||• I'd like to illustrate this by showing you ...|
|Moving to the next point||• Now let's move on to ...|
|Giving more details||• I'd like to expand on this aspect/problem/point ...|
• Let me elaborate on that.
• Would you like me to expand on/elaborate on that?
|Changing to a different topic||• I'd like to turn to something completely different ...|
|Referring to something||• I'd like to digress here for a moment and just mention ...|
|Referring back to||• Let me go back to what I said earlier about ...|
|Summing up or||• I'd like to recap the main points of my presentation:|
• I'd now like to sum up the main points which were :
|Conclusion||• I'm going to conclude by ...|
• In conclusion, let me ...
|Questions||• Now I'd like to invite any questions you may have.|
• Do you have any questions?