Friday, August 18, 2023

1000 Daily Use English Sentences Part 01

Ways to Say You are Welcome

Other Ways to Say NO

Anytime

Sure

It’s okay.

Never metion.

Mention it.

Glad to have helped.

It’s all gray.

Cool.

Sure thing.

Not at all.

No worries

It was nothing.

My pleasure.

Glad to be of any assistance.

Oh anytime.

Don’t mention it.

You got it.

Happy to serve you.

No problem.

Of course.

It was nothing.

You are welcome.

You got it.

Glad to help.

That’s all right.

It’s alright.

Not a problem.

That’s absolutely fine.

Certainly

 

I’m sorry I’m busy.

That’s not going to work for me.

Maybe next time.

I’d love to – but can’t.

My body say yes, but my heart say no.

That doesn’t work for me.

I wish I could make it work.

I really appreciate you asking me, bu t I can’t do it.

I’m not able to commit to that right now.

I just don’t have that to give right now.

I want to, but I’m unable to.

I’d like to, but I know I’II regret it.

I’m in a season of NO.

Sounds tempting, but I’II have to pass.

I am honoured that you asked me but I can’t do it.

I really appreciate you asking me but I can’t commit to that right now.

No, thanks.

Thanks for thinking of me but I can’t

Unfortunately not.

I’m afraid I can’t.

Maybe another time.

Not possible.

By no means.

I’m slammed.

Not for me, thanks.

Unfortunately, that’s not something I can do at this time.

I’m really booked.

Thanks for thinking of me. I really wish I could.

That’s not an option.

This is not negotiable.

I think not.

If only it worked, but ...

Not for me my friend, thanks.

I have something else.

Certainly not.

Nope

Nah

Sorry

Not now

Not this time

By no means.

I’m taking some time.

 

 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment