Tuesday, August 22, 2023

1000 Daily Use English Sentences Part 06

Saying THANK YOU in English

 

Other Ways to Say I LOVE YOU

 

Thanks.

Cheers.

Thank you very much.

I really appreciate it.

You’ve made my day.

You are great.

I’m in your debt.

You are the best.

Thank you so much.

Thanks a million.

You’re an angel.

Thanks a bunch.

I do not know how to thank you.

That’s so kind of you.Many thanks.

I can’t thank you enough.

All my love and thanks to you.

Words can’t describe how thankful I am.

Please accept my best thanks.

Thanks a ton for helping out.

Thank you for helping me.

I appreciate it more then you will ever know.

I don’t have the words to thank you.

 

I adore you.

You are all I want.

I’m infatuated with you.

You are my crush.

You are a dream come true.

I appreciate you.

You inspire me.

I worship you.

You are my everything.

I need you.

I cherish you.

You are the best.

You are charming.

I can’t live without you.

You set my heart on fire.

I love being around you.

I respect you.

You are my reason for living.

You are precious.

You complete me.

You’re the love of my life.

I can’t stop thinking about you.

I lost my heart on you.

I dreamt about you last night.

You bring happiness to rainy days.

I’ve got you under my skin.

You are the reason I’m alive.

I want you.

You are my reason for living.

I lost my heart on you.

You complete me.

I am better because of you

You are my dear.

I’m affectionate for you.

I adulate you.

No one matters but you.

I’m wild about you.

You’re all I see.

1000 english sentences used in daily life,50 english sentences used in daily life,5000 daily use english sentences in hindi pdf,500 daily use english sentences with hindi,100 daily use english sentences with hindi,daily use english sentences for students with hindi,daily use sentence,

No comments:

Post a Comment