Monday, August 21, 2023

1000 Daily Use English Sentences Part 05

Ways to Say OH MY GOD!

 

How to Respond to Bad News

 

How to Give Bad News in English

 

Oh gosh!

O.M.G!

Goodness gracious me!

Oh my!

Holy moly

For heaven’s sake!

Oh Jesus!

Blimey!

For the love of God!

Gosh almighty!

Shitting Hell!

That is bare sick!

Heavens to Betsy!

 

Holy crap

Oh my goodness!

Oh boy!

How to dreadful! I’m really sorry to hear that.

How unfortunate! That’s really tough on you!

That’s awful.

Sorry, that’s rough/awful/disappointing.

That must have been awful.

Anytime You need to talk, Just call me.

My goodness! What a shock! It’s hard to believe.

It’s hard to take but I understand your opinion.

Please accept my deepest sympathy

If There’s anything I can do, Just let me know.

That must be awful

Poor you, I do sympathize you

What a shame

What a pity

That’s sad indeed. I can imagine how you feel.

Please don’t take this badly but...

It is my unfortunate duty to tell you that ...

I’m afraid I’ve got some bad news ...

I regret to inform you that 

I’m afraid to inform you of ...

There is no easy way to say this but ...

I’m sorry to have to tell you this but ...

I’ve got some bad news I’m afraid ...

I’m afraid I’ve got something sad to tell you ...

I feel realy bad having to tell you this but ...

I don’t know how to announce this but ...

I’m afraid I/we won’t be able to ...

Unfortunately ...

I tried ... but ...

I need to warn you that I have some bad news ...

 

1000 english sentences used in daily life,50 english sentences used in daily life,5000 daily use english sentences in hindi pdf,500 daily use english sentences with hindi,100 daily use english sentences with hindi,daily use english sentences for students with hindi,daily use sentence,

No comments:

Post a Comment