Saturday, August 19, 2023

1000 Daily Use English Sentences Part 02

1000 Daily Use English Sentences Part 02

Other Ways to Say CONGRATULATIONS

 

Ways to Say I Think, Express Your Opinion

 

That’s better than ever.

That’s first class work.

I’m impressed.

That’s clever!

Way to go.

Outstanding!

You’re doing fine.

That’s a real work of art.

You certainly did well today.

Way to go.

I like that.

That’s it.

Marvelous!

I think you’re doing the right thing.

That’s how to handle that.

Now that’s what I call a fine job.

That’s great.

Right on!

You’re really improving.

You’re doing beautifully!

SUPERB!

Good remembering.

You’ve got that down pat.

You certainly did well today.

That kind of work makes me happy.

It’s such a pleasure to teach when

You’ve just about mastered that.

That’s an interesting way of looking at it.

That’s really nice.

You are the best.

You are genius.

That’s the way.

You are doing beautifully.

You are the just about mastered that.

I’m happy to see you working like that.

That is the better than ever.

You are really improving.

You work like that!

Congratulations!

Couldn’t have done it better myself.

I’ve never seen anyone do it better.

Now you have the hang of it!

That’s the best ever.

 

I believe...

I would say...

I consider...

To me...

I feel...

In my opinion...

I assume...

As I see it...

To my mind...

From my point of view...

It is my view...

If you ask me...

It’s my belief that...

I honestly believe that...

To my way of thinking...

In my point of view...

As far as I can tell...

As far as I’m concerned...

The way I see things is that...

It seems to me that...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment